miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013

list of subjects

-functional anatomy
-Cellular and Molecular Biology
-biophysics and biomaterials
-political culture
-Health and context
-English
-neuroanatomy
-development growth and occlusion

My favourite subject is biophysics and biomaterials, in this subject,  I learn all the materials and their properties, it is very important for the college because dentists have to know what's the most appropriate treatment for each patient.
I don't like neuroanatomy, the nervous system in my opinion is the most complicated system in the body, it has a lot of parts and little things with difficult names that I have to memorize.

There're more subjects that I want to know but It's a process, and if I approve the subjects that I have in this moment, I'm going to take others maybe more interesting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario