viernes, 8 de marzo de 2013

Formal letter

                                                                                                                                 42 York road
taunton
TA6 4LY
8 march

Madam Sanderson
Publisher

I am writing to give you my opinion about your magazine
First of all, I agree with your idea, I think is fantastic to publish a style magazine for teenagers, althought they do not read a lot, they do, that they like and want, if your magazine captures the atencion of the young people, you can mark a diference and to achieve your goal.
About how often you should publish it, I consider that it should be weekly, teenagers have to make a habit, and maybe if you publish it monthly they could forget to buy or to read it.
The topics that you could write in your magazine are: Clothes, Style, health, exercise, makeup and the other things that you mencion before.
Finally, your magazine hobbies was so bored, you have to include images, colour, and maybe things where the teens can write.
thats all for now.

Regards


Juliana Ortiz Jimenez
T.I 96062414534
Manizales

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario